Call For Contributors!
Sports Are From Venus is an online magazine for women who love sports. Created by a few women who don’t just host Superbowl parties, but research point spreads and third down conversion stats like pros, we’re working towards building a community for female sports fans who know what they’re talking about.
The even better news is that we are now hiring blog contributors! So…
If you are a sports fan who is interested in:
- Writing about hockey, baseball, basketball, and football
- Contributing one 300-600 word post per week for at least six months
- Writing original content based on latest happenings. By this we mean thoughts and opinions about a recent trade or game ending.
Or a fantasy sports guru who:
- Can commit to one 300-600 word post per week for at least six months
- Has original tips and tricks that you are willing to share with our audience
We want to hear from you!
But first, some details:
We are looking for two – three contributors who have superb writing skills (spelling, grammar, etc.), are willing to commit to writing for us for at least six months, and agree to have a short bio with photo displayed on an authors page as well as at the bottom of every post*.
*other conditions may apply as identified at a later date.
Hired contributors will be payed for their work. Rates vary based on experience.
If you have any questions, please contact hello @ sportsarefromvenus.com
If you’re interested (and we hope you are!), and would like to apply, please complete the form below.