Alright…here’s what happened this week in the sports world…
- The Cowboys cut Dez Bryant in a move Bryant called “personal“
- The Vegas Golden Knights kicked off the first series of the playoffs in an…interesting way
- Richie Incognito is retiring
- This year’s winner of the PGA Masters? Why, it is Patrick Reed
- The NHL draft lottery is just around the corner…
- Conor McGregor is asking for trouble
In Case You Missed It…
Nina talked playoffs and Celtics in this week’s On The Court, Off The Court, and The Court Itself.
Erin informed us about a Life-Size Chocolate Sculpture of Marc-Andre Fleury and talked about Nazem Kadri’s horrible hit on Boston’s Tommy Wingel.
And last but not least, Whitney, our fantastic pop culture updated us on what the heck has been going off the court/field.