Tis the season! They say it is better to give than to receive. The truth is…it really is, especially when it is a gift you know the recipient is going to be really excited about. Which is why when we started planning this year’s gift guide, we knew we needed to think outside the typical “sports fan box.” So we searched high and low and found these five unique gift ideas for the sports fan in your life.
- Steph Curry Masterclass: Ok, how’s this for a unique gift for a sports fan? Masterclass is a website that offers online classes taught by “the world’s greatest minds.” In this particular class, Steph Curry will teach you how to, “…improve your shooting mechanics, and leads you through ball-handling, footwork, and scoring drills.” You’ll also, “see the game through Stephen’s eyes as he analyzes NBA game footage to help you elevate your basketball IQ.”
- Official NFL Game Football: Simple and sweet.
- NBA League Pass: A subscription service that allows you to watch live games for your favorite team or multiple teams, depending on the package. You’ll also get audio broadcasts for live games when you can’t be in front of the TV.
- Cuff Links: Available for numerous teams and leagues, cuff links are perfect for someone who loves to show team pride, but can’t necessarily wear a team jersey to work, meeting, etc. even when they really want to!
- Fan Chest: I was so excited when I came across Fan Chest. Fan Chests are boxes full of officially license products (number of products included depends on the specific chest selected) and a golden ticket which allows fans the opportunity to win VIP experiences, signed memorabilia, and more. They are offered in pretty much every NHL, NFL, NBA, and MLB team. I might have to order one for myself…