You’re just going to skip past this intro and scroll to the videos, and I don’t have anything unique to say about TikTok except that we have one now, so let’s just get straight to the content, shall we? Here are the 18 best TikToks from WNBA players in and around the 2020 Wubble season.
1. Welcome to the Season by Lexie Brown
2. The Minnesota Lynx – Who’s Next?
3. The Chicago Sky Get Loose
Their blooper reel for this one is just as good.
4. The Chicago Sky Scream at Candles
5. …And One More From SkyTown
What else did you expect from the Wubble’s content queens?
6. But Who Did It Better?
7. The LA Sparks Get Hype
Little media day fun! A little hype up won’t hurt! 😂🙌🏾♬ original sound – GrayGray🙏🏾🦄💜
8. Nneka Shows Them How It’s Done
9. The Perfect Handshake
10. Satou Sabally Rates WNBA Haters
Psst, WNBA trolls: I created a guide on how to make your responses more topical and less misogynistic. Follow it to hopefully get a 10/10 from Satou.
11. Candice Dupree Crashes The Kids’ TikTok
12. Don’t Misjudge Te’a
13. Jaylyn Agnew Casually Crushing It Before Practice
14. Myisha’s Workout Inspo
First workout in the bubble was a breeze …. for some 😅♬ Heatin Up – Lil Baby & Gunna
15. WNBA Players Remind You They Can Do Both
Get you a baller that can do both 🔥 ##dontrushchallenge♬ Don’t Rush – Young T & Bugsey
16. Relive A’Ja Winning MVP
17. Allie Quigley Could Cheer Anyone Up
18. A’Ja Expresses what we all Feel about the Offseason
Waiting for the season like… ##firsttiktok♬ original sound – A’ja Wilson